- The Audiologist serves as the primary consultant for providing technical assistance to staff, faculty, students, and families regarding the needs of students who are deaf and hard of hearing. Audiologists may perform audiological evaluations for use in educational programming and at the request of DARS and other agencies; conduct hearing aid evaluations for the purpose of selecting and fitting appropriate amplification for students; and provide consultation services to staff, outside agencies, and families regarding audiological needs of students. This position may assign and/or supervise the work of certified therapy assistants.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Professional licensure in Audiology (or Extern in Audiology) through the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Extern in Audiology: B.S. in Communication Disorders or equivalent, Texas State Extern License
- Master's degree in Audiology or Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) from an accredited college or university (preferred)
- Pediatric or school-based experience (preferred)
Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Crowley, and DeSoto, TX
- Remote, PRN, and/or Campus-Based positions