- The Educational Diagnostician serves as the primary consultant for educational, learning styles, and instructional recommendations for students in the process of a special education evaluation. The Educational Diagnostician may provide diagnostic information, work cooperatively with instructional personnel to provide the most appropriate programs for students with disabilities, and facilitate the Admissions, Review and Dismissal (ARD) process to maintain compliance with federal and state law.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Educational Assessment or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Valid Texas Educational Diagnostician Certification
- Two years of teaching experience
- Valid Texas Teaching or Administrative Certificate (preferred)
Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Crowley, and DeSoto, TX
- Remote, PRN, and/or Campus-Based positions