Occupational Therapy Assistant, Certified (COTA)
- The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant will assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate educational programs for students by providing therapy, consultative services, and participating in ARD meetings for students while under the direct supervision of an Occupational Therapist.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Currently licensed to practice as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of Texas.
- Pediatric or school-based experience (preferred)
Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Crowley, and DeSoto, TX
- Remote, PRN, and/or Campus-Based positions