The foundation of every successful Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Section 504 Accommodation Plan, is a comprehensive evaluation. With Amoxie Group, each evaluation is customized to collect data in all areas of suspected disability, based on the referral information presented. Assessments are then interpreted from a multi-disciplinary perspective in which all evaluators collaborate to determine the primary causes of learning delays and recommend evidence-based interventions which will optimize the student’s success.
Amoxie Group representatives come from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds and posses extensive knowledge and training in their area of expertise. Routine team meetings and compliance monitoring systems ensure each evaluation is on time, and completed with the highest quality for assessment standards.
Amoxie Group also offers expedited evaluation services with Amoxie-On-Demand. Have an evaluation due with or no little time to spare? Are your evaluators overwhelmed and need support? Have a team member out on leave and need temporary relief? Contact us! With our network of highly skilled case managers and evaluators, we can provide the help you need.
Click on each evaluation below to expand the box and learn more!
Formal/informal evaluations conducted by a licensed, skilled, and trained Occupational or Physical Therapist, and/or other properly credentialed personnel.
- Physical Therapy Evaluation
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation
- Visual Motor or Sensory Profile
Formal/informal evaluations conducted by a licensed/certified, skilled, and trained Licensed Specialist in School Psychology, Educational Diagnostician, and/or other properly credentialed personnel. (English and Spanish)
- Cognitive and Achievement Evaluation
- Formal Adaptive Behavior Specific Learning Disability
- Dyslexia/Dysgraphia Bilingual Evaluation
- Special Education Counseling Psychological
- Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)
- Evaluation to assist with instructional programming for students with autism or other related communication disorders
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) Evaluation
Formal/informal evaluations conducted by a licensed, skilled, and trained Speech/Language Pathologist, and/or other properly credentialed personnel.
- Monolingual Speech Evaluation - English Only
- Monolingual Speech Evaluation - Spanish Only
- Bilingual Evaluation (Both English and Spanish/Other Language) based on Language Proficiency
Section 504/Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meeting Participation
- 504/ARD/MDR/REED meeting participation for all disciplines
- Critical Case meeting participation
Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE)
Have an evaluation due with little or no time to spare? Try Amoxie-On-Demand!