Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) Intern
- The LSSP Intern will assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of appropriate educational programs for students with disabilities by conducting full individual evaluations, providing direct counseling, consultative psychological services, and participating in ARD meetings for students while under the direct supervision of a Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP).
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Enrolled in a graduate program for students pursuing a Specialist’s Degree or Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Valid LSSP trainee status letter as defined by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologist
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologist approved LSSP Supervisor
Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Crowley, and DeSoto, TX
- Remote, PRN, and/or Campus-Based positions