Children with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), Individualized Family/Service Plan (IFSPs), and/or Section 504 plans may be eligible to receive therapy services through their school district. Amoxie Group’s school-based teams can help meet your district’s therapy obligations.
How do our school-based therapy services work?
Amoxie Group offers direct, indirect, and consultative services either in person or via a secure web-based platform. Our licensed therapists—or properly credentialed personnel supervised by our licensed clinicians—provide high quality, school-based therapy services. To assist schools with maximizing school-health and related service reimbursements, our therapists maintain records of services and submit district billing claims monthly.
Amoxie Group is prepared to engage in caseload management activities such as scheduling, attending, and facilitating ARD meetings; progress monitoring; report writing; conducting parent conferences; and much more. Our therapists are on-boarded to the needs of your organization by Amoxie, and are ready to go when they arrive. Your district will be provided with an Amoxie Liaison to facilitate the delivery of services and compliance management at no additional cost. See our service detail list for additional information.
Indirect and/or Direct Therapy Services provided by or under the supervision of a properly licensed, skilled, and/or trained therapist.
- Speech/OT/PT services provided by a credentialed therapy assistant under the supervision of a licensed clinician
- Speech/OT/PT services provided by a licensed clinician
- Behavior Consultation provided by an LSSP, BCBA, or other properly credentialed personnel
- Documentation (i.e., service logs, SHARS billing documentation, IEP development, progress monitoring/reporting, parent conferences, email, etc.)
- 504/ARD/MDR/REED meeting participation for all disciplines to discuss service delivery or recommendations with a minimum of a ten (10) business day notice
- Other Instructional/Related Services not listed Convenience fee for expedited meeting attendance, consultation, and/or other related service request