Occupational Therapist (OT)
- The Occupational Therapist (OT) serves as the primary consultant for providing school-based related services to students with sensory and/or fine motor delays. The OT may evaluate students and provide therapeutic intervention to maximize physical or mental functioning, increase independent functioning, and/or adjust to disabilities. This position may assign and/or supervise the work of certified therapy assistants.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy or related program
- Valid Texas license as an occupational therapist granted by the Texas Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Pediatric or school-based experience (preferred)
Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Crowley, and DeSoto, TX
- Remote, PRN, and/or Campus-Based positions